|2 Bedrooms||1 Bathrooms||1 Carparks|
Sale Price: $567,500
Embrace a life of supreme central Croydon convenience, with this trendy three-year young townhouse set at the front of a boutique complex.
– An excellent choice for market entrants, empty nesters or investors, it boasts a 6-star energy rating, lovely street aspects plus manicured lawns and hedges that lead you to the front door.
– Highlighted by floating floors and a crisp white colour scheme, it comprises a sun-bathed living and dining room; incorporating a stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops that double as a breakfast bar.
– Seamlessly connected to outside, a paved alfresco complete with retractable shade awning supplies a quiet space to outdoor dine and is surrounded by landscaped, easy-care gardens.
– Privately set upstairs, two carpeted bedrooms with sliding built-in robes and ceilings fans provide comfortable accommodation and are complemented by a contemporary bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
– Lavished with quality extras, it includes a downstairs powder room, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, tinted windows, shade blinds, solar extractor fan, solar boosted gas hot water, water tank plus an internal-access remote single garage with rear laundry.
– All of this, in a no-through road location that places you within walking distance of buses, Silcock Reserve, recreational facilities, Croydon Cinema, Croydon Main Street and Train Station. Only a minute’s commute to schools, Swinburne University of Technology and shopping centres.