|4 Bedrooms||3 Bathrooms||4 Carparks|
Nestled in one of Narre Warren North’s finest addresses, an opportunity like this one only comes up once in a while and shouldn’t be missed! If you are searching for a home that is unique and your own private oasis to escape the day-to-day stresses of life, this one is definitely for you! Featuring,
– Four spacious bedrooms plus study, master complete with walk in robe and ensuite, remaining bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Four separate living areas that includes a light filled kitchen dining, lounge room with open fire place, large rumpus room and a kids retreat/family room on the upper level.
– Stunning white kitchen, with stone benchtops, stainless steel splashback, quality appliances and a large island bench, perfect for family gatherings.
– Fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with bi-fold kitchen servery window and large sliding stacker doors, ideal for year-round entertaining.
– Large 10 metre in ground solar/gas heated pool to enjoy on those hot summer days, fitted with in floor cleaning system.
– The kids will go crazy over the built-in playground, complete with an inground trampoline, cubbyhouse, slide and swings, they will never be bored again.
– For the outdoor and gardening enthusiasts – fully plumbed from two 3000 litre water tanks to large chicken house and self-irrigated 6-metre-long purposely built enclosed raised vegetable garden.
More added extras include, timber flooring, heating and cooling, three bathrooms, huge laundry, large multi-purpose room that would be ideal for a teenage getaway with its own toilet (fitted with gas pipes for potential kitchenette/shower), Sonos system with ceiling speakers inside and outside, ample four car accommodation, large undercover workshop and side access through to the backyard, Installed CCTV and Alarm system.
You get all of this on approx. 1.5 acres of land and perfectly situated in a lovely cul-de-sac, you are only within a short distance to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre, Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre, Lysterfield Lake, public and private schooling, recreational facilities, freeway access and all that Narre Warren North has to offer.