|4 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||Carparks|
Positioned within walking distance to the heart of the Healesville township awaits this generous four bedroom home just waiting for the next owner to move in and put their own stamp on it.
Originally built around the 1920s, the house offers a great opportunity to create a warm and inviting family home or perhaps explore the options of creating short or long stay holiday accommodation or B&B (STCA) where visitors can easily stroll into town and enjoy the array of specialty shops, restaurants & cafes as well as visit the many other tourist attractions within a short drive.
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Main bedroom with BIR
– Fully updated main bathroom
– Second bathroom/laundry combined
– Mix of carpeted, tiled and timber floors
– Kitchen incl. gas/electric cooking & dishwasher
– Second separate toilet
– Gas wall heater plus two air-conditioning units
– Generous dining/lounge
– Solar panels
– Good sized shed out back
– 836m2 (approx.) allotment