|3 Bedrooms||1 Bathrooms||2 Carparks|
Located on a generous 736sqm (approx.) block in one of the area’s most sought after pockets, this original three bedroom home presents a fantastic opportunity to grow & develop your property portfolio, or simply a great opportunity not to be overlooked.
Whether you’re a Tradie looking for a home with renovation potential or an investor looking for long term growth, or simply looking to start again & build your dream home or potentially even subdivide (STCA), then this home will tick all the right boxes.
Additional features of this home include:
– Located in the Frankston High School Zone & Overport Primary Zone
– Large north facing backyard with additional shedding
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooking
– Vast living space & additional family room
– Refrigerated cooling & heating throughout
– Family sized laundry with external access
– Melbourne CBD a short 40minute drive away
Imagine being able to walk to a stunning bay beach, reserves, local shops, primary & secondary schools & the train station. Only minutes away from major arterials, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer. This home is ideal for those looking to buy in the perfect & most convenient of locales, whilst younger family members will also appreciate that it’s just a hop, skip & jump to the coveted Frankston High School & a short stroll to Overport Primary.