|4 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||2 Carparks|
Sale Price: $1,267,000
Treetop views add to the serenity of this intelligently designed classic family home over two impressive levels featuring multiple living spaces.
– Such a rare opportunity to secure a large block of land occupying a significant 1741 m2 approx.
– This coveted location surrounded by quality homes is greatly admired and for good reason.
– Immaculately presented, experience the fluidity of this home offering an entry hallway, formal lounge with ornate fire place and dining room.
-The large open plan informal zone showcases the well designed kitchen with breakfast bar connecting onto the casual meals and family area. The outlook from this elevated position enjoys the treed panorama and beyond.
-The upper level is completed with the main bedroom with traditional spa ensuite and WIR, a study and powder room.
– Downstairs introduces the generous leisure room, three additional spacious bedrooms with robes and a sizeable family bathroom and laundry.
– All the bedrooms are large in size.
– Alfresco entertaining focuses on the substantial L shape deck, partly undercover overlooking the child friendly useable rear garden. Bistro blinds give added protection throughout the year and prolong its use.
– Features include: GDH, evaporative ducted cooling, split system air conditioner, ducted vacuum, quality stainless steel appliances, French doors, water tank, workshop-storage, auto double garage plus double gates into excellent off street parking.
– Tranquilly located, walk to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner Schools and Warranwood Reserve. Near Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary and Yarra Valley Grammar. Easy access to Eastland shopping, cinemas, Ringwood station and Eastlink.
Lifestyle and location combine perfectly in this beautiful setting.