|4 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||1 Carparks|
If this wonderful home’s walls could talk it would regale tales of enduring comfort in exceptional style for nearly a century. Brimming with art deco accents and boasting modern fixtures in a family-friendly floorplan, new owners are assured a lifetime of enjoyment here.
Upon arrival, stop to soak up the landscaped garden surrounds from the north-facing verandah with leafy hillside outlooks. From here, the interior opens into the spacious formal lounge with warm open wood fire, ornate ceiling panel, and picturesque window seat for curling up with a good book. At the heart of the home is the open plan living area with adaptable family room/work-from-home space, window-wrapped dining area, and chefs’ kitchen with reclaimed timber benchtops, St George cooker, and butlers’ pantry with farmhouse sink and servery window to the gorgeous deck and garden.
A versatile bedroom configuration is also on offer ensuring this home will adapt to your family’s needs through the years. The lovely, light-filled bedrooms with ample storage and tree canopy outlooks that line the ground floor are accompanied by 2 cleverly designed bathrooms, one with shower and one with deep original tub perfect for a relaxing soak. However, it is the upper level that steals the show with a generous retreat/living area with gable roofline, garden views, and abundant storage leading to a spacious bedroom that is saturated in natural light.
Outside, discover private laneway access, a single carport, cubby house for the kids, cat run/enclosure, veggie and berry patches, and a significant orchard with apricot, plums, fig, and pomegranate trees just to name a few.
– Carefully curated gardens with laneway access, single carport, abundant off-street parking, veggie and berry patches, fruit orchard, and cubby house
– 977sqm (approx.) property in prime position only steps from public bus transport and Belgrave Heights Christian School bus stop
– Spectacular 1930s art deco residence with a warm and welcoming floorplan
– Formal lounge with charming window seat, ornate ceiling panel, and wood fire
– Open plan family room and kitchen with reclaimed timber benchtops and butlers’ pantry
– Upper level retreat with abundant storage and sweet study nook nestled in the charming dormer window