|3 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||2 Carparks|
Situated in a low-traffic locale, footsteps to Eagle-Boulevard Park in one direction and the football ground in the other, and a short stroll to the primary school, childcare and every advantage the village has to offer, this immaculate home delivers that eagerly sought union of family lifestyle in a fabulous location.
Designed for modern family living, the expansive living-dining stretching out from beyond a prestige kitchen, glides out through sliding doors to a paved and covered alfresco area in a rear yard bordered by established plants and introducing just enough lawn to tickle your toes without tying you down!
Two bedrooms and the family bathroom are cleverly tucked away at one end of the house, while the main bedroom (ensuite and walk-in robe) enjoys peace and privacy at the front of the house. It sits adjacent to the lounge room, making this end of the house the ideal parental indulgence!
Hazel Glen College zoning and ready access to the station add to the appeal of an already impressive opportunity.
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Double garage with internal access and rear roller door to trailer/work-van parking
– Sunny laundry with storage and clever drying rail
– Easy care tiled floors to expansive open plan living
– Relaxing entertainment spaces in landscaped gardens
– Kitchen featuring 900 mm range, Bosch dishwasher, walk in pantry, pendant lights over breakfast bench
– Brilliant family friendly location