|5 Bedrooms||3 Bathrooms||2 Carparks|
Just a short stroll to the pristine waters of Port Phillip Bay & almost a stone’s throw to Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve & Norman Avenue shop’s. This charming multi-level residence combines character, style & flare in one overall package in an unbeatable Olivers Hill location.
Offering an extremely flexible floorplan that lends itself to multi-generational living, a home-based business, or simply the perfect environment for a large sprawling family home which is eagerly awaiting a new lease on life.
The spacious home showcases zoned living with three generous separate living areas, five bedrooms, including a master bedroom with walk in robe & en-suite & three bathrooms plus two laundries. Large or growing families will appreciate the abundance of living areas on offer, whilst the versatility of splitting downstairs into self-contained quarters won’t go unnoticed by the financially savvy, or more enterprising smaller households.
Additional features of this home include;
• Located in the coveted Frankston High School & Overport Primary Zones
• Toorak College & Peninsula Grammar just a short distance away
• Public transport within easy reach including Frankston train station
• Incredibly well-built home with fantastic bones ideal for renovating
• Well-appointed quality timber kitchen overlooking large rear yard
• Informal dining & living opening up onto large covered Alfresco
• Formal dining & living with front balcony access offering serene outlook
• Large over-sized double garage with internal access
• Huge under-house workshop plus an abundance of storage space
• Plenty of room for the caravan, boat, or possibly both
• Set on a large, fully landscaped 851m2 (approx.) block with mature trees
• High brick fence & secure front gate
Only minutes away from Peninsula Link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer. Just a hop, skip & jump to some of the areas` best schools & a short walk to Frankston’s CBD & Cosmopolitan Mount Eliza Village makes this home a must!