|4 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||2 Carparks|
Elevated to impress on the high side of one of Brighton’s most coveted crescents, this stunning 4 bedroom (plus study) family home offers so much more than initially meets the eye. Masterfully underpinned by sublime 60s style, unmatched family allure and layers of light-filled luxury, every far-reaching space captivates with contemporary indoor/outdoor flow.
The home opens up in spectacular fashion with character-rich Tasmanian oak underfoot in sweeping formal lounge and dining areas. Enjoy a perfect pair of sunlit terraces, both attracting northern light with the more intimate of the two sheltered by an outdoor awning. A radiant warmth is at play throughout all of these spaces, inside and out, tailor-made for large-scale entertaining and smaller informal gatherings.
Retaining exquisite original detail with the luxury of thoughtful upgrades, spacious open-plan living and dining is complemented by a deluxe kitchen boasting a 900mm Ilve oven/cooktop plus a Miele dishwasher. Make every celebration one to remember with a waterfall-edged, granite-finished island bench, ideal for effortless preparation and presentation. More outdoor indulgence is on offer with the welcome inclusion of a shimmering, solar-heated swimming pool and an instantly inviting poolside studio with a wet bar.
Providing exemplary rest and retreat for the whole family, all the bedrooms are naturally lit, extensively robed and generous in scale with the master suite showcasing a private ensuite, backed by a principal bathroom graced with a sumptuous bath and fully tiled, walk-in shower. The free-flowing layout is further enhanced by a large study with fitted cabinetry, while a remote-controlled 2-car garage at basement level is staged alongside a substantial storeroom, and another versatile space currently being used as a wine cellar.
Additional features all driven by quality include a large separate laundry with a drying cupboard, a handy powder room, ducted heating and cooling, a secure alarm system, solar panelling, study nook, a low-maintenance garden with a lush lawn, rainwater collection tanks, and so much more!
Located just a short walk from all the boutique delights of Were Street Village and Church Street rail and retail, here is your opportunity to live in a true lifestyle location with Melbourne’s best schools, parkland and beaches all nearby. Superbly set over an impressive 782m2 (approx.), this affordable gateway into a central, tightly held locale will not last long!
At a glance…
* Stylish four-bedroom, four-living zone family home to suit an active, multi-aged or multi- generational family
* Spacious, sunlit open plan living on one convenient level, offering seamless outdoor / indoor entertainment spaces
* Three quite separate living areas (sitting, family and studio) which makes it very flexible for families of all ages
* Sparkling kitchen with a waterfall-edged, granite-finished island bench, and a high-end 900mm Ilve oven and cooktop plus a Miele dishwasher
* Roomy study with integrated shelving and cabinetry
* Additional study nook
* Large laundry with cabinetry, bench space and airing cupboard
* Powder room
* Poolside studio/cabana/games room with a wet bar
* Solar-heated swimming pool, Solar panels feeding back into the grid
* Expansive front terrace drenched in northern light
* Courtyard terrace with outdoor awning
* 3 rainwater tanks capable of storing more than 6500 litres
* Remote-controlled 2-car basement garage with internal access
* Basement storeroom/workshop and a substantial basement cellar
* Garden shed and additional sheltered storage area behind poolhouse studio
* Polished Tasmanian oak floorboards
* Roman, roller and timber Venetian blinds
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Recessed down-lighting
* Secure alarm and security front door
* Excellent location with proximity to Were and Church street retail and restaurants, CBD transport, beaches and a host of excellent schools