|3 Bedrooms||2 Bathrooms||4 Carparks|
Enviably set in the coastal village of Kilcunda and with a coastal sophistication this luxurious family home is a premiere standout offering commanding views of the ocean coastline.
As you enter the home through the landscaped garden and larger than normal entrance you are immediately impressed with family functionality design of this home. Split over two levels and gifting you multiple outdoor entertaining zones and finishing upstairs with showcased open plan kitchen, dining, living and the standout feature balcony taking in the ocean views.
– 2 Large bedrooms one featuring a Walk in Robe the other with Built in Robe
– Home office/Study
– Large family/living room opening onto outdoor entertaining
– Landscaped backyard complete with feature fire pit area
– Main bathroom with feature freestanding bathtub
– Master suite with full ensuite and Walk in Robe
– Large kitchen with stone benchtops, brekky bar seating, large walk in pantry
– 900mm gas cooktop oven, ample cupboard and storage space
– Dining area
– Main family living room
– Entertaining balcony
Extra features include:
– Side access for boat, caravan or work trailers
– Double remote garage with extra storage and internal access
– Beautiful flooring throughout
– Clever use of under stair storage
– Solar power system
Ocean views, sophisticated design and superior location all just a short stroll to Coastal foreshore, surf beaches, protected bays, the ever popular general store renowned for its food and coffee, famous trestle bridge and the George Bass walking trail makes this home a clear standout and will make the ultimate family coastal lifestyle property.